Automation Anywhere Training
Certified Automation Anywhere Training (CAAT)
Collaborate. Optimize. Respond. Empower.
“Enablement for Vets” Certified Automation Anywhere Training Program (CAAT)
This program was defined by Mrs. Quanetta Lewis, a service-disabled veteran, who is grateful for the opportunities she was afforded after she left military service. She is dedicated to providing the same, if not better, opportunities to her fellow Veteran’s by offering leading edge technology training and job placement assistance through TechCORE MSS’s “Enablement for Vets” Program. This program is solely created for Veteran’s to provide them a platform to get skilled in the latest Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology using Automation Anywhere.
According to the Gartner report: Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation 2021, “RPA automates repetitive tasks by emulating transactional steps currently taken by humans, mainly via orchestrated UI interactions. The RPA software market remains one of the fastest-growing segments of the enterprise software market. Despite COVID-19 uncertainties, the RPA software segment’s revenue grew by 38.9% in 2020. The global robotic process automation industry generated $1.63 billion in 2019, and is estimated to garner $19.53 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 36.4% from 2020 to 2027.”
TechCORE MSS provides employment and training services to veterans. Our staff is dedicated to help veterans transition to civilian employment. Veterans and their eligible spouses receive Priority of Service throughout the full array of services provided through our “Enablement for Vets” Training Program. Our program is committed to working with veterans to provide job counseling, training, mentoring, and other internal advancement opportunities once qualified veterans are hired. TechCORE MSS’s goal is to create further advancement opportunities for veterans, recognizing the value and importance of ongoing development and representation at all levels of the workplace.
The “Enablement for Vets” Training Program includes at a high level:
- As a trusted Automation Anywhere Partner, TechCORE MSS’ Certified Automation Anywhere Training (CAAT) Program is taught by experienced industry experts and top-rated Automation Anywhere RPA professionals.
- Attend online instructor-led sessions, with instant instructor feedback.
- Learn to design, build, test and deploy RPA bots and attain your Automation Anywhere professional skills.
- Learn things practically by working with live projects and receive complete guidance from experts
- Activities provide real-world applications and scenarios, building research and development application skills.
- Up-to-date training provided on the Automation 360 cloud-based platform.
- Certification Oriented Curriculum
“Enablement for Vets” Certification Objectives:
The Automation Anywhere RPA Badges this course prepares for include:
CERTIFIED AUTOMATION ANYWHERE TRAINING (CAAT)
“Enablement for Vets” Program
By Pre-Registering, you give permission for us to contact you with TechCORE MSS Course information