Career Level Consultant
Experience 8 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Certified PEGA Lead Systems Architect – 7 years working experience required
PEGA Certified Lead System Architect will lead multiple teams consisting of developers, subject matter experts and stakeholders to convert the business requirements, business process flow, use cases into fully functional application.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- The Lead System Architect will be responsible for mentoring and empowering the application development teams.
- Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather and document business and system requirements.
- Proposes comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Develops and I or engineers’ user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for PRPC.
- Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams and leveling of resources.
- Mentors business and technical team members on processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects. Experience·
Relevant IT Work Experience:
- 12 or more yrs.
- A minimum of 7 years of PEGA Lead Development
- A minimum of 7 Use Case Development
- A minimum of 7 Years DB2, SQL Server
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
- Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- Participation in an Agile software development environment
- Working with users/stakeholders and Lead Business Architect to understand and capture software solution needs
- Hands-on configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level.
- Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material
- Acts as the liaison between Lead Business Architect and ITO PEGA teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
- Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to application.
- A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
- Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
- Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Solid experience with PEGA business process modeling and change management
- Solid experience with functional design and developments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved
- Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
- Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities ·Lead agile teams and processes as necessary.
- Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
- Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
- Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
- Integrate best practices into current PEGA development procedures
- Lead client workshops around software products and processes
- Participate in and provide support to customer success teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Very strong IT technical background is required..