Career Level Consultant
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Certified PEGA Systems Architect – 3 years working experience required
- The Certified PEGA System Architect will be required to collaborate with Business Analysts and to develop new systems and/or enhanced functionality utilizing the PEGA BPM platform and PEGA Cloud.
- Will involve the evaluation of the user needs.
- Development and implementation of PEGA technological solutions to solve these needs.
- Successfully unit test their work and team’s work using PEGAUnit rule testing
- Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs.
- The ideal PEGA candidate will:
- Have working knowledge and experience in using PEGA cloud infrastructure.
- Have working knowledge and experience in PEGA 8.1
- Demonstrate a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- The ideal candidate should have working knowledge and
experience of the PEGA Rules Process Commander: PRPC 6.x and above – PEGA Smart BPM – PEGA Direct capture of objectives (DCO).
- Understand the principles of application design and development.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a PEGA certification as a System Architect with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Working experience with PEGA Cloud.
- Experience creating data classes and properties in PEGA implementation.
- Experience with Designer Studio to refine and enhance the case life cycle design.
- Broad experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture to configure and test applications functionality in process flow, UI screens, automated decisions and prosperities.
- Experience in Scrum development methodology.
- Experience integrating with database using stored procedures.
- Experience executing database queries.
- Experience with Database Integration using SQL Server, DB2 and Sybase.
- Experience with Process Commander Automated unit testing.
- Experience with PEGA Agile Studio.
- Exposure to full lifecycle experience in large systems, preferably in the government domain with an understanding government business process and operations.
- A solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design and test execution.
- Solid experience with converting business into process flow, designing architecture on an Enterprise level and proficient in one or more project management tools.
- Experience with data modelling, relational database concepts, configure case and case processing, business, functional and use case development, and translate business requirement to system/functional requirements.
- Experience prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.