Career Level Consultant
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Strong, independent, EXPERIENCED JAVA programmer with work exp. in J2EE platforms. Responsible for designing, implementing, coding, testing & documenting new programs. Debugging, troubleshooting, and maintaining source code related to various programs.
Candidate needs Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups.
Candidate must have work experience in all aspects of designing and constructing J2EE systems and developing system requirements and design specifications, and J2EE Coding for new and existing applications.
- Work experience in prior and existing J2EE platforms
- Staying knowledgeable in future-release J2EE platforms
- Work experience using JAVA’s Database Persistency JPA and Object Relational Mapping framework of MyBatis
- Knowledgeable in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate and TopLink
- Work experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA,) including REST and SOAP Web Services
- Knowledgeable in Web Services Security
Work experience working with business leaders and analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements while crafting a technical solution leveraging company and industry best practices and standards.
Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates.
Work experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or IBM ClearCase source control systems
Work Experience working with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
Write code to create single and multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Design, implement, and test database schemas.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
- Create visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures in an effort to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Integrate with enterprise products/systems
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Coding in JAVA/J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JSF, JSP, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B
- JAVA / J2EE Patterns
- Object Oriented Design
- SOA, REST and SOAP Web Services
- WebSphere Application Server, Rational Software Architect, Source Control
- SQL, Database Knowledge
The ideal candidate can:
- Design and Develop enterprise applications using the JAVA EE framework with minimal 3rd party APIs
- Work Experience in continuous integration environment
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts
- Develop appropriate work programs and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study