Career Level Consultant
Experience 1 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Lead Consultant will play a key role in engagements with our customers. While being part of a team of highly-talents BPM consultants, the candidate will apply his/her expertise to deliver world-class BPM solutions to customers and build customer reference ability. The candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to the Company’s knowledge repository and thought leadership.
Lead Appian Consultant with both unprecedented communication skills and who can lead Appian initiatives, while also being the lead developer on those same initiatives.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect, and deliver
- Evaluate user requests for business process automation using models to determine feasibility and technical requirements
- Support data migration, loading and conversion between data stores.
- Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development meetings.
- Assist in application deployment and roll-out to production.
- Work with team members to identify, mitigate and resolve project issues and risks.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Soft skills for interaction with team members for requirement gathering and implementation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Experience leading the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components, and towards Thought Leadership of the company, through blogs, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Other key initiatives as determined by Princeton Blue management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Background in user experience, UI design, or HC required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with all aspects of the Appian technology platform.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Appian solutions in Go-Live state (end-to-end development).
- Has Appian Level 1 (at minimum) with preference given to those who hold Level 2 and/or Level 3 certifications
- Client-facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Future technology leader – dynamic individual energized by fast-paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high-level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Skilled problem-solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.