Offered Salary 100000
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
What you will be doing:
- Building applications in Appian to support various client projects and implementing complex system to system integrations
- Guiding clients (through solution demonstrations) on architecture design, integration, scalability, configuration management, DevOps, and other program initiatives to drive technical success and best practices.
- Documenting functionality based on business requirements.
- Working with clients to ensure all implementations are built for scale and performance, remediating any issues and technical risks early.
- Providing technical analysis and insight in support of sales activities.
- Providing thought leadership on platform implementation, process improvement, and technical innovation.
- Mentoring junior resources as they progress in a technical career path
- You have 4+ years of related technical experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or related area
- You have experience with BPM technologies, Appian preferred
- You have experience with agile delivery and database development
- You have a passion for delivering strong results to clients using your communication, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- You are able to work independently
Technologies you have work with:
- RDBMS (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Authentication (e.g. SAML, Kerberos, OAuth, LDAP)
- Integration (e.g. Middleware, JDBC, ESB, API, SOAP, REST, SOA)
- Object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C++/C#, Perl, Python)
- Cloud Computing/IaaS/Hybrid Architectures (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Source Control (e.g. Git, SVN, CVS)
- Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere)
- Web Servers (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- Operating Systems (e.g. Linux, Windows Server)
- Middleware/ESB (e.g. Mule, IBM IIB, Oracle Fusion)
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Data management and data visualization/BI