Career Level Consultant
Experience 1 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
SharePoint Developer – 4 years working experience required
The consultant will collaborate with the client to evaluate and provide technical expertise on design and enhancements of Microsoft 365 technologies including SharePoint, Power Apps and Power Automate.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- The consultant will work with management on the design and development of solutions; manage the development within M365 and its content; and configure and administer changes in the environments in order to fix certain issues.
- The consultant may need to redesign environment aspects for optimal use. The consultant is required to have expertise in SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365.
- The consultant will need experience with secured M365 cloud environment(s) on which the applications reside.
- The consultant will be assessing what resides in current SharePoint 2013 environmnent to rebuild in M365. Qualifications and
Qualifications and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Online and M365
- A solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design and leading test execution.
- A solid understanding of web development frameworks including React, Angular & Vue.JS
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint programmability features – JSOM and REST APIs, SPFx Primary
- Will involve the evaluation of the user needs
- Development and implementation of SharePoint technological solutions to solve these needs.
- Successfully unit test their work and team’s work.
- Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs.
- Demonstrate a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Understand the principles of application design and development.
- Design, develop, and manage site content and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing solutions and web sites