Position: Appian Developer
Duration: 2 4+ Months Contract
REQUIREMENTS: 8 TO 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE IT FIELD
- Help support, scale and grow the switch from a legacy workflow system to Appian.
- Re-platforming all of the workflows for the entire enterprise.
- Reengineering all workflows in Appian.
- Team will also be responsible for administering the platform and ensuring the platform is compliant as well as the development of the workflow.
- Need to be able to build out a scalable enterprise-wide solution that can be used moving forward.
- Would like to have someone who has worked in software development in other languages before (Java or other software engineering background).
- Low code/rapid development platforms – many components are already written.
- Able to connect common objects.
- Able to expose and consume services.
- Understanding of the Appian CI/CD plug-ins and deployment models.
Required Skills : Appian experience Must have strong communication and collaboration skills Appian Certifications is strongly preferred
Basic Qualification : Able to connect common objects Able to expose and consume services Understanding of the Appian CI/CD plug-ins and deployment models
|Location||Virginia, United States, 800 Corporate Drive, Suite 301, Office 309, Stafford, 22554|
|Apply Before||October 31, 2021|