Certified PEGA Lead Business Architect – 4 years working experience required
PEGA Certified Lead Business Architect will lead multiple stakeholder teams consisting of subject matter experts and business process owners to conduct requirements gathering sessions and take full ownership of the project business architecture.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ Years of IT/Domain Experience
- 4+ Year of Pega 7.x, DCO Execution Experience
- 2+ Year of Pega CPM Framework
Relevant IT Work Experience:
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders for requirement gathering
- Telecom, Banking and Financial Domain Knowledge in Smart Dispute Processing and Sales and Servicing
- Experience in defining process stages and steps
- Experience in defining requirements and atomic use cases in PEGA based on business requirements
- Experience in defining PEGA process flows and documentation of the requirements
- Experience in defining reporting and non-functional requirements for Pega
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pega7.X and DCO capabilities.
- Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
- Help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements. Experience in running DCO sessions and gathering requirements from customers.
- Experience and comfort operating within Agile Methodology, using Rally and RRC for story grooming and requirements cataloging.
- Need to conduct requirement gathering sessions with Business SMEs and take full ownership of Business Architect role in all the phases of the project,
- Create Process Models (Pre-Inception & Inception)
- Process Elaboration & Requirements Definition Elaboration
- Complete User Story & Support Development team (Construction)
- Create & Deliver Testing scrip and exaction support (Transition)
|Location||Virginia, United States, 800 Corporate Drive, Suite 301, Office 309, Stafford, 22554|
|Apply Before||August 12, 2021|