Role: Pega Developer with MSSQL
Location: Norfolk, VA
Duration: 12+ Months
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 6+ years of Pega development experience building robust applications
- Pega CSSA certification preferred
- Should be comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming
- Healthcare experience with knowledge of claims processing
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with business SMEs, UX team
- Development on medium to large complex customer technology platforms or architectures. Maintains active relationships with internal and/or external stakeholder to refine and implement business requirements.
- Analyzes and classifies complex change request and identifies and documents possible system code enhancements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, products, and infrastructure. Collaborates with engineers, analyzes, and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Understands the product and analytics and drive requirements that consider stakeholders needs.
- Identifies problems/risks. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Reviews test cases and advises QA on adjacent code/regression impact. Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
|Location||Virginia, United States, 800 Corporate Drive, Suite 301, Office 309, Stafford, 22554|
|Apply Before||October 31, 2021|