Role: Project Manager
We are searching for an exceptional Project Manager to join our client’s team. As the project manager you will be the bridge to communicate with both external and internal parties, to develop and manage the planning, scheduling, execution, and delivery of projects.
- Be the project advocate; take responsibility for issue management.
- Provide project oversight across multiple internal and external projects (client-facing, product, and integrations with 3rd parties).
- Support operational functions related to time tracking against projects; comparing actual vs projected time expenditures to inform resourcing decisions.
- Work closely with stakeholders, other departments, and vendors to facilitate project planning, weekly operational planning, and produce regular KPI reporting, etc.
- 7+ years of solid working experience in formal project/program management roles with a foundation in project management practices.
- 7+ years’ working directly with development teams with a knowledge of SDLC, web technologies, implementation, database migrations and roll outs.
- Experience with project management for large scale, multi-year, multi-million-dollar technology initiatives spanning cross-functional teams across the enterprise with complex deployments.
- Solid technical background, with understanding of software development life cycle, web technologies, implementation and roll outs.
- Strong understanding of various Agile delivery methods (Kanban, Scrum, Lean). Experience serving as a Scrum Master for dev teams, Certified Scrum Master a plus.
- Experience creating dashboards, road maps and other reporting for the executive level.
- Familiarity with navigating in JIRA, Confluence and Smartsheet preferred.
|Career Level||Senior Project Manager|
|Apply Before||October 31, 2021|