Professional Services (IT and Functional)
Collaborate. Optimize. Respond. Empower.
TechCORE MSS has gained experience and made connections that have solidified our reputation as a personalized, top-quality staffing company. We recognize the need for employees to feel valued and employers to see solutions. By fully understanding our client’s requirements, we can improve the lives of the people we serve, by rapidly identifying, assessing, and aligning candidates to those requirements.
Federal, State and Local Government
TechCORE MSS has an extensive history working directly with government agencies and small and large businesses in support of federal, state, and local government contracts. Staffing Solutions:
- SharePoint Administrators
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Security Engineers
- Data Scientists
TechCORE MSS specializes in the placement of professionals across the various disciplines of financial services, including accounting and finance, banking, credit unions, mortgage, consumer finance, and insurance. We help organizations compete in an evolving and highly regulated market by building an expert team of experienced professionals. Staffing Solutions
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Data Analysts
- Cost Analysts
- Product Developers
Healthcare and Life Sciences
We specialize in staffing clinical research and industry healthcare firms with ethical full-time and temporary healthcare professionals. Staffing Solutions:
- Operations/Technical Support Manager
- Usability Specialist
- Software Developer
- Executive Assistants
- Human Resource Managers
TechCORE MSS Recruiting Process:
Only those personnel who pass our process are presented for assignment to a client.
Candidates are pre-qualified for specific positions by using the following three step approach:
- Recruiters match and score candidate’s ability against each skill/experience level requirement
- They score the candidates willingness against each job responsibility and the assignment’s Period of Performance.
- Intangible skills such as communication, collaboration, and positive motivation are assessed
Once the recruiters assess the candidate and feel they are pre-qualified for technical screening the recruiter sends the candidate’s score sheet and resume to a seasoned practitioner for technical screening:
- The technical screener performs and in-depth interview
- The score sheet is updated, and a decision is made to submit the candidate