Collaborate. Optimize. Respond. Empower.
Leading companies are moving to mobile technologies to boost the productivity of front-line employees and engage with customers. CRM vendors have incorporated social capabilities into their products to detect sentiment trends and track real-time reaction to their sales and marketing efforts. Additionally, internal social features enable better collaboration and crowdsourced insight from across the enterprise.
Having performed more than 50 Salesforce CRM implementations, TechCORE MSS knows how to quickly align the system with the unique goals and processes of your organization. Additionally, TechCORE MSS’s extensive expertise in Force.com development provides your organization with full flexibility to customize the platform to the precise requirements of your enterprise.
TechCORE MSS delivers the spectrum of CRM services, including business and technology consulting, process re-engineering, customer operations roadmap and strategy, package evaluation, Implementation / rollouts, upgrades, support, and maintenance.
As a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner, TechCORE MSS can provide the expertise and technology for you to realize the true potential of cloud computing. The TechCORE MSS-Salesforce value proposition is aimed at delivering benefit to our customers in the following areas:
- Focus on client success through business consulting
- Rapid and cost-efficient deployments of both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solutions
- Business transformation through process optimization
- Custom Force.com apps development
- Global strengths in on-demand staffing, including solution architecture, development, and production support
- Complete range of services for Salesforce.com products from scoping to implementation to support and maintenance.
- Diverse Salesforce.com solutions, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Chatter and Marketing Cloud
- Implementation experience in multiple industry verticals addressing wide range of business processes
- In-house ETL tool ‘Midas’ provides integration between Salesforce. com and other ERPs like SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite, with substantial savings on cost and time
- Analytics integration with Pentaho Reports, OBIEE and SAP Business Objects
TechCORE MSS- Salesforce Cloud Application Development
Integrate your apps with your IT infrastructure at no hardware costs
In a rapidly changing technology environment, business users are looking at simple and secure applications that can be accessed anytime, anywhere and on any device. These applications should be engaging, integrated, mobile compatible, available on net and cloud based.
TechCORE MSS is a proponent & early adopter of cloud platform. With highly skilled engineers, we help clients in selecting the best cloud computing model (public, private or hybrid) and platform type (Azure, Amazon, Force.com, Heroku or Google App Engine). We develop new cloud apps, customize, or migrate existing applications and our post-implementation model provides a roadmap for clients in managing their applications and infrastructure.
Our Cloud Application Development offerings and expertise include:
- Cloud Assessment Consulting
- Cloud Application Development
- Cloud Application Migration
- Cloud Application Integration
Cloud Platform Expertise:
- com Application Development
- Heroku-Deploy and run applications on today’s most innovative Platform as a Service
- Amazon Web Services to enable application development and deployment
TechCORE – Salesforce.com Administration and Managed Services
Implementing Salesforce.com is the beginning of your sales enablement journey. Timely support from experienced Salesforce administrators can significantly accelerate your user adoption and help you maximize your investments in Salesforce.com.
TechCORE MSS’s Salesforce administration team works closely with your business owners and subject matter experts to address your ongoing support needs so that your sales team can fully leverage the system and focus more on winning new deals. You can leverage our services to eliminate the cost of a full-time Administration team and bypass the learning curve of the essentials of Salesforce.com.
Our flexible support packages offer services for both SMEs and enterprise businesses.
Services offered with support packages:
- Architecture review and customization: Object relationships, creation or modification of custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, custom links, and buttons; introduction of junction objects, if necessary
- Data Quality Management: Validation Rules, Automated Workflows, Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rules; Approval Processes
- User management and adoption: Profiles and Permission Sets Management, Role Hierarchy Setup, Public Groups, Queues and Setup, Adoption Reports and Dashboards
- Security model enhancements: Modify and Implement Organization-Wide Defaults, Owner and Criteria Based Sharing Rules, Session Management
- Leverage standard salesforce objects & features: Ideas, Campaigns, Products, Assets, Contracts, Leads, Account, Opportunities, Activities, Cases, Solutions and Flows
- Analytics support: list Views, Reports, Report Types, Dashboards, Analytic snapshots/Reporting snapshots
- Email administration: Work flow email alerts, creation or modification of email templates, mail merge templates
- Salesforce1: Administration and User Trainings
- AppExchange package support: Suggestions, installation, management, or removal of AppExchange packages
- Feature activation requests: Person accounts, extended mail merge, multi-currency
- Bulk data services: Mass Transfer, Bulk loads, and Imports
- Desktop apps installation and support: Connect for Microsoft Outlook, connect for Office, Force.com connect offline
- Small custom components: Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, API; Web Services and Visualforce templates
- Google apps: Initial set-up, user management and configuration
- Communities maintenance: Include best practices to enhance UI
- CRM best practices: Depending on the CRM needs, best practices will be suggested
- Documentation: Functional Specifications Documents and User Manuals
- Training: End-user and administrator