Collaborate. Optimize. Respond. Empower.
On this site we collect only such personal data as needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request. When you visit our site, we will not obtain information about you that can be used to personally identify you, unless you provide such information. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage all users to read the privacy statements of sites they visit.
Confidentiality for Tax Preparation Services
The Federal Trade Commission has issued regulations that require tax preparation firms to provide an annual statement of firm privacy policies. Here is our Tax Preparation Confidentiality policy
We handle all tax-related information you provide us with the utmost confidentiality. Your tax-related personal information will only be shared with members of our firm who need to know this information in order to complete the work you have hired our firm to do. When you engage us, we will not disclose your tax-related personal information to anyone outside our firm without your express written permission to do so, or unless we are legally required to do so. For example, if a mortgage lender contacts our office for a copy of your return or information about it, we will ask that you provide written permission prior to our responding to that request.
You should also be aware that anything you tell us during the interview for the preparation of your tax return is confidential, but not protected from the IRS. Privileged communications (those that are protected from IRS authority to compel our testimony) are limited to non-criminal tax advice on matters before the IRS or non-criminal tax proceedings in federal courts. Although we consider any information you provide us as confidential, return preparation engagements are not covered by advisor-client privilege.
If you feel the nature of any subject matter to be discussed requires protected communications, please raise that issue so that we can discuss your possible need to consult with an attorney for legal advice.
Confidentiality for All Other Requested Services
Outside of IRS-initiated tax preparation information requests, if you feel the nature of any subject matter to be discussed requires protected communications, please raise that issue so that we can discuss your possible need to consult with an attorney for legal advice.
You can submit your resume and other information online to apply for jobs with TechCORE MSS. We use third-party service providers to help us conduct recruitment-related activities. We use the information you submit to evaluate your job application and to contact you regarding possible careers with TechCORE MSS. As we may publish work histories for the purpose of attracting job offers for qualified candidates, TechCORE MSS cannot guarantee the total security of personal contact information and is not assuming any responsibility for disclosure of same. TechCORE MSS will not assume any liability for any information contained in your work history. You may opt-out of this program at any time by advising us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Visitor Activity
If you visit a TechCORE MSS website to browse, read, or download information, your Internet browser automatically sends us certain information that we may retain:
- Internet domain through which you access the internet
- Internet protocol address of the computer you are using
- Type of browser software and operating system you are using
- Mobile device information (e.g., device model, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
- How you use our sites, search terms, pages you visit
- Geo-location and date and time you access our site
- Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site
If you send content through our website it may be checked through an automated spam detection service. We will save and use this information as aggregate data to help us improve the functionality of this site.
Collection and Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our site and/or online forms, or when you contact us by email:
- We collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide. We use this information to try to fulfil your request and may use it to provide you with additional information at a later time.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we (or a fulfilment house or other third party on our behalf in connection with a request or promotion) may use that information to contact you. All third party services we partner with for fulfilment are prohibited from using personally identifiable information from us for any secondary purposes beyond filling our requests. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honour your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without permission.
If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data to third parties.
Duration of Information Retention
We may keep all collected information for an unlimited period of time.
We take precautions to protect your information. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. If you do not see the lock icon, please never send sensitive data by any web pages or forms.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, payroll, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note that no website, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of this Site conducted via your username or password. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We use “cookies” on this site in the form of both session and persistent cookies from first and third parties to enhance the customer experience, particularly to:
- Improve website functionality and performance
- Understand user behavior
- Connect visitors to social networks
- Measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches
- Remember the actions of users, to identify the user, for online behavioral advertising
- Retarget website visitors with ads on products in which they have expressed interest
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – use your Internet browser’s help section to learn how to manage cookies. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed.
We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about users of this site. Google Analytics tracks how often users visit this site, which pages they visit, and which other sites they visited prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve this site. It does not transmit your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. You can disable cookies on your Internet browser if you wish to prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site.
Storage of Personally identifiable Information (PII)
If you are a customer in the EEA, you may be able to exercise the rights below.
- Information access
- Objection to processing of your PII
- Objection to automated decision-making and profiling
- Restriction of processing of PII
- PII portability
- PII rectification
- PII erasure
If you wish to exercise the rights below in relation to your PII, please visit our CONTACT page for our contact form or our mailing address to write to TechCORE MSS, for the attention of the Privacy Office.
TechCORE MSS does not permit the following types of security research:
While we encourage you to discover and report to us any vulnerabilities you find in a responsible manner, the following conduct is expressly prohibited:
- Performing actions that may negatively affect TechCORE MSS or its users (e.g. Spam, Brute Force, Denial of Service…)
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
- Conducting any kind of physical or electronic attack on TechCORE MSS personnel, property or data centers
- Social engineering any TechCORE MSS service desk, employee or contractor
- Conduct vulnerability testing of participating services using anything other than test accounts (e.g. Developer or Trial Edition instances)
- Violating any laws or breaching any agreements in order to discover vulnerabilities
The information and services provided by TechCORE MSS and its divisions are for informational purposes only. This web site may contain concepts that have legal, employment, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, employment, accounting or tax advice. You may wish to consult a competent attorney, tax advisor, or accountant.
Restrictions on Use of Materials: Unless otherwise indicated, TechCORE MSS owns the copyright to all materials on this site, including text, graphics, icons, images audio/visual clips, and design. All trademarks other than those owned by TechCORE MSS, or any TechCORE MSS division displayed on its Web sites are trademarks of their respective owners. Such third party trademarks are used only to identify the products, services or entities of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of TechCORE MSS should be inferred from the use of these trademarks. Any unauthorized use of materials contained on this site may violate copyright. Without our express written permission, no material from this site may be copied, reproduced, displayed, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will hold harmless TECHCORE MSS and its divisions, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this site or other sites to which it is linked. In no event will TechCORE MSS or the contributors of information to this site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this site. In no event shall any of the TechCORE MSS Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the site or this agreement, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for negligence, consequential, incidental or other damages, in such jurisdictions the TechCORE MSS Parties’ liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this site is to stop using this site.
Mail: TechCORE Management Solutions Services, LLC
Attn: Privacy and Legal Office
800 Corporate Drive, Suite 301 – Office 309
Stafford, VA 22554